Interaction with other people
We strive to improve the quality of our delivery and packaging of goods. In case of incorrect ordering or delivery of goods of inadequate quality, we will exchange the goods at our own expense or refund your money. The exchange of goods (on the basis of the Consumer Rights Protection Law) to the Buyer is carried out after the examination by the service center.
If the purchase did not suit you in shape, size, color, size or configuration, it can be returned within 14 days.
Exchange and return are not subject to:
- Goods of proper quality in violation of the integrity of the packaging.
- Goods of good quality (without evidence of damage during transportation), if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as documents confirming the fact and conditions of the purchase of the goods (sales receipt or cash register receipt) are not preserved.
Return of goods of proper quality
Returning goods to our store:
To return the goods you need:
- Photocopy of the first page of the passport
- Sales or cash register receipt
- Application for a refund (can be obtained from the manager by calling the phone number indicated on the website).
These documents, together with the goods in their original packaging, must be sent to the address: 107076, Almaty, st. Moscow, st. 1st Bukhvostov, 12/11 building 4.
Before sending your parcel, let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within 10 days after receiving the return of the transfer to the bank details, by way of the return application.
Return of goods of inadequate quality
If you have received a product of inadequate quality - send us an e-mail
a photograph of the product showing a marriage / defect.
After that, our manager will contact you and go through the process of returning / exchanging this product.
If it is necessary to return the goods to us, the cost of transfer is paid by us.
ATTENTION! The difference in shades of the Product and the photo on the site is not a sign of poor quality of the Product. The difference in shades can be affected by the monitor settings set by the equipment manufacturers.